GIGER MD® Therapy
GIGER MD® therapeutic tools are sophisticated training devices. Learn more about your equipment and their design here!
Technology – GIGER MD® Therapeutic Tools
At the core of GIGER MD® therapy are the specially made GIGER MD® therapeutic tools. They allow patients to carry out their training at home after just a few days of teaching. All therapeutic tools are equipped with GIGER MD® therapy software and have been constructed according to the Monocoque design, which is used in Formula 1. Herein, the external shape is a supporting element of the technology and design. This means that there are no unnecessary plastic casings and cables. All GIGER MD® therapy instruments are Swiss quality products.
All GIGER MD® therapeutic tools are characterized by the following properties:
- Electrically adjustable
- Absolutely soundless
- Equipped with a continuous force setting
- Important training data is displayed on an LED display with a connection to the personal computer
GIGER MD® Medical Device
Dimensions: L 1.85 m, W0.70 m
GIGER MD® Booster Impulse
Dimensions: H 1.90 m, W 1.0 m, D 1.75 m
GIGER MD® Booster
Dimensions: H 1.90 m, W 1.00 m, D 1.75 m
GIGER MD® Gym
D: H 1.40 m, W 1.00 m, D 1.60 m
All units include GIGER MD® therapy software that continuously records the training, thereby indicating the treatment progress.
- Personal data
- Performance indicators (for example: calorie consumption, watt, number of rotations, speed, heart rate)
- Progress monitoring and specific GIGER MD® data
- Online pulse recording and PC diagram representation
- Monitoring software: Developed in collaboration with the University of Bern and Berner Fachhochschule
- Either as a CD-ROM or on a pre-installed PC for Windows 7