GIGER MD® Therapy
GIGER MD® therapy is a modern and highly effective form of treatment. Read about the diseases and injuries, for which it is used!
INDICATIONS FOR GIGER MD® THERAPY
GIGER MD® therapy opens up new perspectives for a whole range of diseases and injuries of varying severity. Even in seemingly “untreatable” neurological disorders, significant improvements in motor, autonomic and cognitive functions are possible via this therapeutic method.
We specialize in:
Neurological Diseases and Injuries
- After acute and chronic cerebrovascular diseases (e.g. stroke, cerebral hemorrhage and subarachnoid hemorrhage)
- After a traumatic brain injury
- After spinal cord injury due to an accident or illness (e.g. para- and quadriplegia)
- After hypoxic brain damage (e.g. cardiovascular arrest)
- As a result of inflammatory diseases (e.g. multiple sclerosis)
- In degenerative brain diseases (e.g. Parkinson’s disease)
- In case of pain syndromes
- In diseases of the peripheral nervous system (e.g. polyneuropathy)
- In case of birth defects, such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida
- In case of speech and language disorders
MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES AND INJURIES
Musculoskeletal diseases and injuries are also among the areas of application of GIGER MD® therapy. For the common illness back pain, it represents an alternative to often unsuccessful and risky operations. With the aid of the GIGER MD® therapeutic tools, the root cause of the pain can often be addressed directly and the spine be realigned. This leads to a rapid and significant improvement in symptoms and a restoration of mobility.
Our core areas are:
- Back pain caused by herniated discs, whiplash or scoliosis
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Arthritic degeneration, arthrosis of the knee and hip
- Muscular system disorders (e.g. muscular dystrophies)
Numerous medical studies and computer records show that amazing treatment results are possible with the GIGER MD® therapy.
The goals of treatment with GIGER MD® therapy instruments are:
- Relief of pain and dysfunction
- Decubitus prophylaxis
- Strengthening of the innervated muscles
- Activation of new muscle groups
- Gait rehabilitation
- Reduction of spasticity of the upper and lower extremities
- Improving the balance and gait
- General improvement of the autonomic (bladder/ bowel functions), motor and cognitive functions (perception)
GIGER MD® therapy is suitable for a wide range of mild to “untreatable” cases. It represents a scientifically recognized way to significantly improve motor and cognitive functions even in severe cases. The result is a better quality of life and a reduction of pain and motor impairments.
In many cases, regular training with the GIGER MD® therapy instruments leads to the elimination of chronic pain and the recovery of long-lost physical abilities.
Contact us for further information or a free trial therapy session here!